for people using the contact form with Forest s.c.
By fulfilling the information obligation resulting from art. 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC so-called RODO (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) below, we provide you in a concise form with basic information on how we process your personal data and what rights you have in connection with the processing of data.
1. It looks like you are going to use the contact form with Forest s.c. Mateusz Kobiałka, Piotr Kobiałka, Angelika Jachimowska as a natural person, including a contractor or a natural person indicated by this entity as contact persons / coordinators / persons responsible for the implementation of the agreement / contract / order / inquiry / complaint / or as a natural person not leading business.
2. When contacting us, you voluntarily provided us with your personal details, i.e. your name, e-mail address and other data that you optionally disclose voluntarily in the message.
3. The administrator of your personal data is Forest s.c. Mateusz Kobiałka, Piotr Kobiałka, Angelika Jachimowska with the seat of Olszanica 6, 38-722 Olszanica, NIP: 6871950392 hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Administrator”. For more information on matters related to the protection of your personal data, please contact the administrator directly at the above-mentioned address or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your data is processed so that you can contact us, get an answer and possibly cooperate with our company, purchase and distribute its products and contact the Company in all aspects of business cooperation and more. We process personal data in connection with business relationships and contact, for the following purposes:
a. establishing cooperation;
b. conclusion and performance of the contract;
c. settlement of contracts;
d. to answer any questions or requests addressed and to conduct further correspondence / contact in this regard;
e. marketing and contact regarding other information and services,
f. defense against potential claims, as well as for the purpose of targeting claims, complaints,
5. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to obtain an answer to the form and also to start and continue business cooperation. Not submitting or withdrawing consent to provide personal data will result in the inability to obtain a response and further cooperation.
6. The basis for the processing of personal data by the Company is:
a. Your consent;
b. indispensability to perform the contract or take action before its conclusion at the request of the person to whom the Personal Data refers;
c. fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the Administrator;
7. Personal data will be stored for the duration of business cooperation, in particular the sale / distribution agreement and the limitation of claims resulting from it, and until the obligations arising from tax and accounting regulations are met.
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and the right to “be forgotten” at any time. In this case, your personal data will be permanently deleted from our databases, however our cooperation will not be able to continue.
9. You have the right to access your data and the right to have it corrected, rectified, deleted, limited to processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent for processing at any time.
10. Your personal data will be used only to answer questions and cooperate with the Company and will not be published on the company’s website, they will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
11. Your data will also not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
12. Your personal data, if we establish cooperation, may be transferred to our sales representatives, entities that provide support and operation of our tools and IT systems, carry out shipments and deliveries, provide ongoing accounting and legal services. They may also be disclosed to other authorized entities and institutions on the basis of legal provisions. In this situation, we comply with the highest standards, ensuring the confidentiality and security of all reported data
13. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, if in your opinion the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.